The requested page could not be found.
- As Britain’s gambling problem grows, some say a machine is to blame
- Tony Franklin entered a betting shop in northwest London one morning this month and paid 300 pounds into a gambling machine — and lost that money within 16 minutes …
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Some Las Vegans brace for Trump’s new travel rules
- The Trump administration is taking its third swipe at travel restrictions, but local experts say this new version is likely to see legal challenges as well …
- College basketball takes a massive hit with arrests
- University of Arizona assistant basketball coach Emanuel Richardson entered the federal court wearing the same clothes he was arrested in earlier in the day, there to face charges of …
- Editorial: Liar or idiot? President Trump one or other on NFL demonstrations
- There are two logical ways to interpret President Trump’s claim that race had nothing to do with his criticism of NFL players who are demonstrating during the national anthem, and neither of them reflect well on Trump. One, he’s lying, in which case he’s a racist. Two, he legitimately thinks …
- Judge walks tightrope in Chicago police shooting case
- The last time the Chicago police officer charged with murder in the shooting death of black teen Laquan McDonald was in court, the judge told two teams of lawyers that he wanted one to return to court Wednesday and …
- Will Trump allow release of secret JFK assassination papers?
- The anticipated release of thousands of never-before-seen government documents related to President John F. Kennedy’s assassination has scholars and armchair detectives buzzing …
- Wife of Taiwanese activist detained in China asks for visit
- The wife of a Taiwanese pro-democracy activist put on trial in China for subverting state power is asking for a visit with her husband as relations between Beijing and Taipei remain tense …
- Elsewhere: Henderson man sues city and police, saying Third Amendment rights violated
- A Nevada man is suing the city of Henderson and its police under the rarely-used Third Amendment, claiming that they unconstitutionally arrested him for obstruction …
- The Kats Report: Suit against Sunset Thomas offers new wrinkle in the oldest profession
- There are few “firsts” left in the world’s oldest profession, but never before has Sunset Thomas experienced this: She is being sued for not having …
- Elsewhere: NSA’s Verizon records collection: “Calm down,” Reid says
- The National Security Agency’s blanket request for Verizon to hand over all records of telephone calls within its system — both within the U.S. and …
- Canyon Springs Football 2012
Dec. 14, 2012 Their school, Canyon Springs High School on Alexander Road in North Las Vegas, near a pig farm whose stench lingers over the campus at times, is one of the poorest in the valley. This is the story of their football season.
- Grow House
Dec. 11, 2012 KSNV reports on a Metro raid of a marijuana grow operation at two Henderson homes.
Video archive »