The requested page could not be found.
- Def Con hacking conference draws election officials to L.V.
- Ahead of the annual hacker and cybersecurity conference Def Con in Las Vegas this weekend, organizers anticipate that the part of the event devoted to election security will entice more local, state and federal election officials than ever before …
- The right and wrong sides of guns, white nationalism
- When one side proposes ways that human beings might begin to solve a deadly problem while the other side leaves it up to God, you know …
- Trump filled up the swamp
- This sociopathic, lying president refilled the swamp with the most unethical, dishonest and self-centered …
- Fireworks not worth the harm
- It’s high time that Nevada passes legislation making fireworks illegal to…
- Requiem for American white men
- Once upon a time … in America, it looked as if white men were at long last losing their tenacious grip on power. A black man had made it into the White House. A woman in hot pink claimed the gavel in the House. A Latina congresswoman with a Bronx …
- Set politics aside on impeachment
- The Mueller report — that pesky, inconvenient 448-page excoriation of Trump, his campaign, his transition and his presidency — came to life in the responses of its author to …
- America’s ‘mental health problem’ has been cultivated for decades
- In referring to America’s waking nightmare of mass shootings as a “mental health problem,” President Donald Trump inadvertently points out a fundamental truth about …
- Elsewhere: Henderson man sues city and police, saying Third Amendment rights violated
- A Nevada man is suing the city of Henderson and its police under the rarely-used Third Amendment, claiming that they unconstitutionally arrested him for obstruction …
- The Kats Report: Suit against Sunset Thomas offers new wrinkle in the oldest profession
- There are few “firsts” left in the world’s oldest profession, but never before has Sunset Thomas experienced this: She is being sued for not having …
- Elsewhere: NSA’s Verizon records collection: “Calm down,” Reid says
- The National Security Agency’s blanket request for Verizon to hand over all records of telephone calls within its system — both within the U.S. and …
- Canyon Springs Football 2012
Dec. 14, 2012 Their school, Canyon Springs High School on Alexander Road in North Las Vegas, near a pig farm whose stench lingers over the campus at times, is one of the poorest in the valley. This is the story of their football season.
- Grow House
Dec. 11, 2012 KSNV reports on a Metro raid of a marijuana grow operation at two Henderson homes.
Video archive »