The requested page could not be found.
- 30 minutes from the Strip, a cafe opening is big news in tiny Blue Diamond
- It’s located only 30 minutes from the Strip, but mountains protect the village from urban sprawl. Breathtaking desert views make the town of about 300 feel like a world apart. This mining town is …
- Gaming commission changes regulation to reflect state’s legal pot
- The way Nevada casinos regulate gamblers who exhibit signs of impairment was updated last week to include verbiage on drug use …
- Weekend Rewind: Miss Nevada at Hyde, Fleury at Blue Man Group, esports everywhere and more
- Golden Knights keeper Marc-Andre Fleury caught the Blue Man Group and Tony Dovolani danced with Ruby Lewis at the Rio.
- Arizona governor pushes for teacher pay deal as strike looms
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey pushed lawmakers Monday to approve big teacher raises as school districts make plans to close if educators who call his proposal insufficient …
- Ocean Resort Casino bringing Topgolf Swing Suite to Atlantic City
- Atlantic City’s Ocean Resort Casino is starting to get into the swing of things. The former Revel property, due to reopen under a new brand this summer, is bringing …
- Ammon Bundy: Environmentalists an ‘enemy to humans’
- nvoking God and railing against government and environmentalist interference, Bunkerville rancher Ammon Bundy took his message to California this weekend …
- Stephen Curry signs broad production deal with Sony Pictures
- NBA star Stephen Curry is heading to Hollywood in a big way …
- Elsewhere: Henderson man sues city and police, saying Third Amendment rights violated
- A Nevada man is suing the city of Henderson and its police under the rarely-used Third Amendment, claiming that they unconstitutionally arrested him for obstruction …
- The Kats Report: Suit against Sunset Thomas offers new wrinkle in the oldest profession
- There are few “firsts” left in the world’s oldest profession, but never before has Sunset Thomas experienced this: She is being sued for not having …
- Elsewhere: NSA’s Verizon records collection: “Calm down,” Reid says
- The National Security Agency’s blanket request for Verizon to hand over all records of telephone calls within its system — both within the U.S. and …
- Canyon Springs Football 2012
Dec. 14, 2012 Their school, Canyon Springs High School on Alexander Road in North Las Vegas, near a pig farm whose stench lingers over the campus at times, is one of the poorest in the valley. This is the story of their football season.
- Grow House
Dec. 11, 2012 KSNV reports on a Metro raid of a marijuana grow operation at two Henderson homes.
Video archive »