The requested page could not be found.
- Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on ‘Andy Griffith Show,’ dies at 87
- Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV’s “The Andy Griffith Show,” has died at 87. Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87. Cadwallader says …
- Police identify Reno high-rise gunman killed by SWAT team
- Police have identified the former California man who took a woman hostage and opened fire on a downtown Reno street from a high-rise condominium before …
- Texas Rep. Joe Barton, embarrassed by sex scandal, to retire
- Texas Rep. Joe Barton has announced he will retire, after a nude photo of him circulated online and it was revealed he had exchanged sexually charged messages with a supporter. The announcement Thursday by the veteran Republican came after …
- Trump tweets strain U.S.-Britain ‘special relationship’
- A few days after his inauguration, U.S. President Donald Trump stood beside British Prime Minister Theresa May in the White House and proclaimed the strength of the “most special relationship” between …
- Gaming revenue up slightly in wake of October shooting
- In the first statewide numbers released since the Oct. 1 shooting, gaming revenue rose almost everywhere in Nevada except on the Las Vegas Strip, according to …
- Russell Simmons steps down from companies amid allegation
- Russell Simmons has stepped away from his companies following a second allegation of sexual misconduct, though the Def Jam founder again denied ever being violent. Screenwriter Jenny Lumet, who co-wrote “The Mummy” in 2017 and “Rachel Getting Married” in 2008, penned an essay published by …
- Report: Sen. Franken groped Army veteran during USO tour
- Embattled Minnesota Sen. Al Franken is facing a new allegation of inappropriately touching a woman after an Army veteran accused him of groping her during a USO Christmas tour in the Middle East more than a decade ago. Stephanie Kemplin, 41, of Maineville, Ohio, told CNN in report Thursday that …
- Elsewhere: Henderson man sues city and police, saying Third Amendment rights violated
- A Nevada man is suing the city of Henderson and its police under the rarely-used Third Amendment, claiming that they unconstitutionally arrested him for obstruction …
- The Kats Report: Suit against Sunset Thomas offers new wrinkle in the oldest profession
- There are few “firsts” left in the world’s oldest profession, but never before has Sunset Thomas experienced this: She is being sued for not having …
- Elsewhere: NSA’s Verizon records collection: “Calm down,” Reid says
- The National Security Agency’s blanket request for Verizon to hand over all records of telephone calls within its system — both within the U.S. and …
- Subaru Las Vegas Opens New Dealership Facility
Nov. 29, 2017 Subaru Las Vegas celebrates the opening of their new facility, a two-story building with 65,500 sq. ft. on Roy Horn Way between Rainbow and Jones boulevards, in Las Vegas Wednesday, …
- Park MGM Tour
Nov. 29, 2017 A look inside the Nighthawk Suite at Park MGM, the new name for the remodeled Monte Carlo in Las Vegas, Nev. on November 28, 2017.
Photo gallery archive »
- Canyon Springs Football 2012
Dec. 14, 2012 Their school, Canyon Springs High School on Alexander Road in North Las Vegas, near a pig farm whose stench lingers over the campus at times, is one of the poorest in the valley. This is the story of their football season.
- Grow House
Dec. 11, 2012 KSNV reports on a Metro raid of a marijuana grow operation at two Henderson homes.
Video archive »